Love Lifted Me Rescue Fund
- Assistance will only be considered every 6 months for each household.
- Funding amounts may vary and will be issued on a case by case basis ONLY.
- Client is responsible for securing rent/utilities in their OWN name if assistance is being provided by SFCM.
- Client must be fully approved for lease before checks are cut.
- Client must be able to prove ability to make payments monthly if assistance is requested for housing or utilities.
- SFCM will not use LLM Rescue fund to “hold” a property.
- Housing is to be secured by client. LLM Rescue fund is designed to give a helping hand but accepts no responsibility in finding or securing housing.
- SFCM reserves the right to require drug testing before payment is made. Payment will not be made to client but only to the landlord/utility company/gas station/ bus station(bill).
- In the event SFCM is only paying a portion of the required amount of a bill/deposit, there must be a copy of receipt turned in to LLM Rescue Fund for the client’s portion before SFCM will make the payment agreed upon to the company. (Notice of Intent to Assist must be complete)
- SFCM reserves the right to ask for additional documentation if deemed necessary.
- SFCM reserves the right to refuse funding in the event that any of the requirements above are not met in full, or if any portion of information given is not truthful/accurate.
- Client is responsible for all damages and liabilities to property if SFCM is providing a motel room. SFCM is released of any liability.
- Client releases SFCM volunteers to access information from landlord/utility company for the sole purpose of assisting client.
We’ve started a new ministry under Soul Food Café Mission called “Love Lifted Me Rescue fund”. We believe that it’s our Father’s desire to meet all of his children’s needs. This fund will help meet needs of people in our community. We are met with needs for gas, utilities, and rent payments. There are also situations where individuals are without shelter and this fund will allow us to help them put down a deposit or pay a portion of rent while they are getting on their feet. 100% of donations are going right to the people in need. We are having them fill out a form to track where the money is going and this is available for donors to view at anytime. We plan to provide shelter in the near future but this is where we are starting for now.